I “mustache” you …
are you ready for something
I am beyond excited to finally share my completed work with you!
I think you’re gonna love the story because you will be following a silly, lovable character to Florida and experiencing a whole lot of goofiness along the way.
I feel so accomplished as I wait to finally reveal my book!
Stay tuned to hear more! And remember, if you want to get ahold of my book as soon as possible, I can send you a reminder right before it is released. Just drop your info down below! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. We will be doing some fun giveaways on social media that you won’t want to miss!
Read my previous posts if you need to catch up on the whole story!
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Choose the Right Tools
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Set Clear Goals and Get to Work
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Organize All Those Thoughts
- From Layout to Proof Copy: Designing and Editing my Children’s Book
- From Layout to Proof Copy: Taking a Trip Around the “Reading Circle”
- When a Child’s Big Idea Grows Up
- Norwegians and Nana: Creating my Book Dedication
- Friends and Family: The Faces of Inspiration
- A Hidden Surprise in my Book’s Illustrations