And onto your bookshelf!
He’s a little goofy!
He’s very much lovable!
And he can’t wait to take you on an adventure with him! Just two days until this exciting trip begins!
Read my previous posts if you need to catch up on the whole story!
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Choose the Right Tools
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Set Clear Goals and Get to Work
- How to Turn a Big Idea into Reality: Organize All Those Thoughts
- From Layout to Proof Copy: Designing and Editing my Children’s Book
- From Layout to Proof Copy: Taking a Trip Around the “Reading Circle”
- When a Child’s Big Idea Grows Up
- Norwegians and Nana: Creating my Book Dedication
- Friends and Family: The Faces of Inspiration
- A Hidden Surprise in my Book’s Illustrations
- I Mustache You a Question
- Ready for Something Bigger?